Your photography journey has come to a point where you need to know how to organize, edit, and convert your RAW images to beautiful works of art. Lightroom is the solution. But, you installed it and now not sure where to go with it or would like to know a little more info than you can find? Let me help you with that! I have created an Introduction to Lightroom class that will help you get started and take your images to the next level!
When: Saturday, July 28th, 2018
Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (1 hour lunch)
Where: 6520 University Ave. Suite #3 - North End of Building
Cost: $100 per student
What will you learn?
- Understand how you can organize your pictures
- Understand how Lightroom is organized with focus on the:
- Library Module
- Develop Module
- Learn how to import your images into the software
- Learn how to notate and organize
- Understand how to edit your images and the difference between destructive and non destructive editing
- Learn how to export your images for your customers
- Understand how to use presets
What will I need for the class?
- A laptop or computer that can run the software
- Lightroom 5.0 or higher (Adobe Creative Cloud preferred)
- 5-10 images to work on during the class, I will provide 2-3 images at first so we can all follow along on the same image
- Willingness to learn
Please email me directly if you have any questions. [email protected]
Signup and Pay Below: