Now that you understand the basics of off camera flash, let's work together to add some more dimension! We will be working with high speed sync, studio strobes, multiple lights and gels to take your creativity to the next level! For this class, I ask that you have the recommended equipment shown below. I will be providing the studio strobes to work with and the different modifiers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
- When: February 25th, 2017
- Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where: Holiday Inn Express and Suites 6506 I-27 Lubbock, TX 79412
- Cost: $75 per student
What do I need to have:
- DSLR Camera (Must be capable of High Speed Sync)
- Advanced speed light; Yongnuo, Canon or Nikon flashes; YN568, YN600, Canon 600EX, Canon 430EX, SB700, SB900
- Transmitters: Yongnuo 622 is the recommended trigger, you could also use the 622TX to control the power remotely
- 5 in 1 reflector (I recommend this one),
- Light stand with speed light bracket
- Recommended Modifier: Shoot through umbrella (Size does not matter)
Most of this equipment can be purchased here: http://www.yongnuousa.net
If you have any questions prior to class please let me know ASAP. You can message me via Facebook or email me at [email protected]
Sign up and Pay Below!